Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lucas' Photo Styling Tips

Hi, my name is Lucas and I am 13 months old.  Here are my Top Ten tips on how to look cool in photos.

Tip #1:  Put on the reddest shirt you have.  Look straight at the camera and frown a little.
(Here I am wearing my Chairman Mao quilted shirt)

 Tip #2: Or don't look at the camera.  It always adds an air of mystery when you don't show your face.

Tip #3: Hand-on-hip pose (if you don't know where your hip is, scratching your diaper achieves the same effect).

Tip #4: Clap your hands!  Yay!  Oh, sorry, this should go under baby stuff.

Tip #5: Pick an interesting background, like snow.
 And show some teeth!

Tip #6: Hold something, anything, in your hand (e.g. your daddy's precious coffee sachet)

Tip #7: Don't make life easy for the cameraman - Never stop moving!

Tip #8: Change your look - have wild hair.

Yes, even I was shocked.

Tip #9: Accessorise, accessorise, accessorise.

Tip #10: Strut your stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment