Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Good Morning

Yes, it was indeed :)  Look at that sky!

Perfect summer weather to sit and have breakfast outside.

Or stand.


A rare smile for the camera.

Then it's back to serious business: 
(1) squishing every crumb on the table; and/or 
(2) popping them into the mouth.

5 second break from running around.

Time for a nap, I think.

I wished more of my blog posts could be like this one - shoot, upload, no photo editing required, and publish - all within 15 minutes.  So far my style of blog-posting is quite time consuming and I could never finish in one go.  Each of my London posts have taken 3-4 days on average to complete.  And I still have Part 3 to do.  Arrgh, I have so many backdated things to post about!

Hope you are having a summer-y day as well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment