Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fast and Furious.. Snow

I had wanted to blog about our year end trip back to Singapore and KL but then it snowed for 2 days.  So change of plans, have to blog about the snow!

It started snowing suddenly yesterday.  Big fat snowflakes falling fast and furious, then light powdery snow.  By this morning, it was a couple of inches high.  

Lucas did not like the snow.  He took two steps out, I took one photograph, then it was back indoors!


We ventured out to get groceries.  He was in his stroller, tucked up in his foot muff with the plastic cover down, totally shielded from the elements.  That was the only way we could travel, otherwise there was no end to the whining.

 I just love how everything is covered in snow.




There was so much snow on our balcony that I could build a snowman!  My first and probably last.  It was more difficult that I had thought.  It was hard to get the snow to stay.  Took me almost half an hour to make this two feet high snowman.  But it was great fun!  The snow was lovely, so soft and powdery.

Had to do it all alone because I couldn't get Lucas to come out of the house.  He hated the cold, hated the wind, so he hung around indoors wearing his winter jacket.  And it wasn't even that cold.

It is now snowing again.  Quite mesmerizing to watch the light snowflakes twirling and falling down.  Hope I can get some wintry landscape shots in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment