Saturday, October 5, 2013

Post It Now!

If I don't post these photos NOW, they will very likely never get posted.  I wish there were less steps involved in blogging.  Then I would do it more often.  As I'm sitting here doing this post, there are at least 3 other more pressing things to do - wrap a birthday present for tonight, hang up the laundry, wash the dishes.  And any minute now, Lucas is gonna come running and I'll probably have to abandon this post.  I am touch typing as fast as I can.

So here are photos hot off the press, or rather, the SD card.  Taken just this morning.

Saturday morning toddler fashion - pyjama top, rain boots and stickers.

Some re-adjustment needed so that they are just right.

A close-up, in case you miss it. 

And two photos taken earlier in the week.  He was busy gluing googly eyes onto his alphabets.  A totally spontaneous, on-the-spot activity.  Now the letters are up on the wall.  And he loves to shout them out at the top of his voice.



Yay, done!



No comments:

Post a Comment