Friday, July 13, 2012

Gotta Keep (Mummy) Busy

Chaos and Disorder - a photo series.

Basically, I got so tired of rolling up gift wraps and putting them back into the drawer, only to have them taken out and thrown on the floor, again.  For the umpteenth time.  So I grabbed my camera and took some photos instead.  Maybe I can show him these photos when he is, say, 10 years old and refusing to clean up his mess.  "Why are you acting like a one year old?" would be a good question then.


Play is serious business according to child experts.  I am no expert, so I will give them the benefit of doubt.  Although I really don't see what he could possibly learn from the act of throwing rolls of paper on the floor.  I have asked him but the answer remains elusive.  

I would also like to see the state of these experts' homes with a toddler around. 



Hunting for more stuff to throw.

Leaving the mess behind and moving on to the other side of the room:




"Who put this ugly bib on me?"



No comments:

Post a Comment